Dock available for boats up to 50'
0% financing available on initiation fee for up to three years
These are just a few of the reasons why Mimico Cruising Club is such a great Club:
- Located in Toronto’s Humber Bay Park West, at Park Lawn and Lakeshore, short distance to Toronto Harbour
- Protected harbour
- Excellent finger docks, high & stable with very wide fairways
- 20 amp or 30 amp power on each dock with water
- WiFi at docks and club house
- Water level is not an issue for access to slips and harbour
- Large service dock with pump out (free)
- Club house with dining room and licensed patio
- BBQ & Picnic areas at each dock
- Racing: weekly club races, spinnaker & white sail, mentor series, several weekend events, plus members of AHMEN six weekend races between mid August to early October and WHIS (West Humber Inter-Club Series) racing with Etobicoke Yacht Club and Lakeshore Yacht Club.
- Power Boat Council – experienced boaters ready to help new boaters with training
- Social event throughout the year
- Cruises near and far, plus 50± reciprocal clubs
- Children’s playground and special events for the family including: Annual Family Cruise, Easter Egg Hunt and Christmas Party with Santa Claus
- Pet friendly, dog off leash park a short walk away
- Showers and laundry
- On site winter storage, with limited in water winter docks
- On-site free parking
- Dinghy storage rack
- Established in 1978.
- No monthly food & beverage minimum
- Debt free
- Discounts on sailing courses at Humber Sailing School (located next door)
These are just a few of the reasons why Mimico Cruising Club is such a great Club.
Please contact us to find more at firstname.lastname@example.org